Job Open for Certified Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist
Here at Clover Internal Medicine Associates, we are a privately owned medical clinic in the Fort Worth Medical District. We're proud of our excellent Google ratings. We are seeking to hire a seasoned Medical Assistant to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Clover Internal Medicine Associates is an ideal place to get ahead. Make your next career move with us.
- Receive and direct phone calls, schedule appointments, check-in patients, obtain necessary patient information to file and update patient records, and ensure all forms and consents are completed by patients
- Insurance Verifications
- Prior Authorizations
- Check-out patients, assist with referral processing, and arrange laboratory services
- Perform venipunctures daily and laboratry collections, processing, and sending out
- Prepare patients for examination, take vitals, and record patients' health history
- Set-up EKG machines, administer injections and medications, and perform routine in office tests such as Spirometry, TM Flow, ABI, and health screenings.
- Prepare equipment and examination rooms, and clean instruments
- Assist physician with medical treatments, procedures, and exams
- Manage inventory of medical supplies and equip exam rooms with appropriate supplies
- Manage Wellmed patients and screening requirements
- Perform allergy skin testing and injections
- Knowledge of IV infusions is a plus.
- High school diploma or GED required; completion of an accredited medical assistance certification program required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patients and other external parties in a courteous and friendly manner at all times
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Firm grasp on medical practices, administrative processes, and organizational policies
- Knowledge of patient care and examination procedures
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be dependable with attendance and able to multitask.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.